Welcome To CourtReporterCEU.ComCourt Reporters, this is your online source for getting your continuing education credits
One great way to get a response is to contact us via email,support@CourtReporterCEU.com. We check the email regularly during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 9:30 to 5:00 Pacific Standard Time. You can also call or text us at (206) 382-9695. Contact us if you have any questions.
Postal address:  NetKnowledge, Inc
PO BOX 44
GRANITE FALLS WA 98252
You can get your CEUs using your computer and internet connection for just $50 per 2.5 credit hours. NOTE: 2.5 credit hours = .25 NCRA CEU = 2.5 State CEUs (except in "Special" states)
How It Works:ALL of our lessons are approved for the following states:
- All RPR states not otherwise listed
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New Jersey
For RPR continuing education credits and states that utilize RPR licensure, our lessons have been reviewed and prequalified by the NCRA as CEU Credits, so all of your (3.0) CEUs can be taken on our website.
If you want these NCRA Pre-Qualified Article Tests to apply to the NCRA then you submit the NCRA credit form to the NCRA with the NCRA $40 fee per NCRA Pre-Qualified Article Test. At that point any state that accepts NCRA Authorized credits will accept these. Some states will not require you to submit the form to the NCRA.
- Step One - Create a new account (if you do not have one) and log in.
- Step Two - Click on "Lessons Available." Choose your desired lesson and click on "Take Lesson" across from it. (If you change your mind, exit and choose a different one.)
- Step Three - Take your lesson by reading/studying the text. You may print it to refer to during the exam (or open it in a separate window).
- Step Four - Take and pass the exam (answer the questions and click "Submit Quiz") . You'll receive instant scoring. If you don't pass, just take it again.
- Step Five - We will send you the certificate by end of the next business day. Call if you need it sooner.