Welcome To CourtReporterCEU.ComCourt Reporters, this is your online source for getting your continuing education credits.
4/29/21 UPDATE: WE HAVE APPLIED FOR RENEWAL OF OUR LESSONS TO NCRA AND APPROVAL IS PENDING. IF/WHEN GRANTED, THERE WILL ALSO BE NEW LESSONS TO CHOOSE FROM.
4/16/21 EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: IF YOUR CEUs ARE DEPENDENT ON NCRA APPROVAL, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (OR TAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK.) NCRA HAS NEW CEU POLICIES AND IT IS UNCERTAIN WHAT THE FUTURE STATUS OF COURTREPORTERCEU.COM IS VIS-A-VIS NCRA. WE ARE WORKING ON FINDING OUT. IF YOU ARE AN RPR AND HAVE PREPAID FOR BUT NOT YET TAKEN LESSONS, YOU MUST DO SO BY MAY 31, 2021, IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE RECOGNIZED BY NCRA...OR APPLY FOR A REFUND BY MAY 31, 2021.
One great way to get a response is to contact us via email at support@CourtReporterCEU.com. We check the email regularly during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 9:30 to 5:00 Pacific Standard Time. You can also call or text us at (206) 382-9695. Contact us if you have any questions.
You can get your CEUs using your computer and internet connection for just $50 per 2.5 credit hours. NOTE: 2.5 credit hours = .25 NCRA CEU = 2.5 State CEUs (except in "Special" states)
How It Works:ALL of our lessons are approved for the following states:
- All RPR states not otherwise listed
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- Texas (most lessons)
- New Jersey (several lessons)
For RPR continuing education credits and states that utilize RPR licensure, our lessons have been reviewed and prequalified by the NCRA as CEU Credits, so ALL of your (3.0) CEUs can be taken on our website.
If you want these NCRA Pre-Qualified Article Tests to apply to the NCRA then you submit the NCRA credit form to the NCRA with NCRA's fee per NCRA Pre-Qualified Article Test. At that point any state that accepts NCRA Authorized credits will accept these. Some states will not require you to submit the form to the NCRA.
- Step One - Create a new account (if you do not have one) and log in.
- Step Two - Click on "Lessons Available." Choose your desired lesson and click on "Take Lesson" across from it. (If you change your mind, exit and choose a different one.)
- Step Three - Take your lesson by reading/studying the text. You may print it to refer to during the exam (or open it in a separate window).
- Step Four - Take and pass the exam (answer the questions and click "Submit Quiz") . You'll receive instant scoring. If you don't pass, just take it again.
- Step Five - Pay for your lesson. We will usually send you the certificate by end of the next business day. BUT DO CALL IF YOU NEED IT SOONER.
PLEASE NOTE: You may pay for your lessons/exams either before or after taking them, but it is helpful for us in issuing your certificate if you pay AFTER you have completed all the lessons you intend to take together.
Postal address:  NetKnowledge, Inc
PO BOX 44
GRANITE FALLS WA 98252